Prices start at $85.00
Easily print Codabar barcodes as a font - Supplied with several normal and human-readable versions - Includes TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts - Compatible with Microsoft® Windows®, Macintosh, Unix and Linux.
Over 30 font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided for easy integration.
Supports Rationalized Codabar, USD-4, NW-7 & 2 of 7 Code and other specifications based on the Codabar barcode.
The Codabar barcode symbology is used for various numeric barcoding applications including libraries, blood banks and parcels. The Codabar barcode was designed for character self-checking, eliminating the requirement for checksum characters. However, checksum characters in the Codabar barcode are optional and they do maximize data integrity.
The symbology of the Codabar character set consists of barcode symbols representing characters 0-9, Letters A to D and the following symbols: - $ / +. Additional data may be encoded in the actual choice of start and stop codes. The letters A, B C and D are used for start and stop codes. For example, to print the data 2727 in the Codabar barcode font, print A2727B with the Codabar font selected.
IDAutomation Codabar fonts are provided with a narrow to wide ratio of 3:1. If an N dimension of 2 or 2.5 is needed, IDAutomation also offers the Universal Barcode Font AdvantageTM, which offers N Dimensions of 2:1, 2.5:1 and 3:1 and is designed to create multiple barcode types as a single font.
This package contains 12 different font versions in six font formats, plus font tools, macros and source code to help integrate the fonts into an application. Ease-of-use - IDAutomation Codabar fonts may be created directly from the keyboard or used in a calculated field to dynamically produce multiple symbols. All barcodes require a start and stop character, and these can be entered from the keyboard as well. For example, to create a barcode that encodes the data "1234" with the Codabar Font: (1) select the font from the list of fonts in the application; (2) type the start character- in this case it is "A"; (3) type the data- in this case it is "1234"; (4) type the stop character- in this case it is "B"; (5) change the font back to the default font of the document.
Multiple Versions Provided - Codabar barcode fonts are scaleable and should be printed at the correct font size to suit the application and scanning equipment. Twelve (12) versions of Codabar barcode fonts are provided to support human-readable versions and different width and height requirements. For more information, refer to the Codabar specifications.
Industry Standards - IDAutomation Codabar barcode fonts have been developed according to Rationalized Codabar standards. Rationalized Codabar is 100% compatible with traditional Codabar and just as secure with the added benefit of higher density.
Tools Provided - To help integrate barcodes into applications, IDAutomation provides barcode font automation tools such as MS Office Macros for Word, Excel and Access, Visual Basic, ANSI C and C++ Source Code, ActiveX DLLs for development platforms that support Microsoft's ActiveX / COM technology, Crystal Reports User Function Libraries (UFLs) and a check digit calculation application with Visual Basic source code. The DLLs, macros, UFLs and code provided automatically format the start, stop and check characters to the barcode font.
Calculated Field Use - IDAutomation Codabar barcode fonts can be easily printed or displayed as calculated fields in applications by selecting the font for the field and using the following formula examples to calculate the field:
Multiple Formats Provided - All versions of the Codabar barcode font will be included in a single ZIP file after the purchase of a license. The manual is supplied in a file named "readme" in the ZIP file. The following Codabar fonts are included:
- Lotus Notes (use for barcoding in forms and views): "A" + DataField + "B"
- Lotus Approach: Combine ('A', DataField, 'B')
- Lotus 123 for Windows® - enter in another cell, text data from cell B4: ("A"&B4&"B")
- Lotus 123 for Windows® - converts a number in cell B7 to text for barcoding: ("A"&@STRING(B7,0)&"B")
- Clarion: loc:barcode='A'&left(clip(DataField))&'B'
- Microsoft® Access: =("A"&%5BDataField%5D & "B")
- Microsoft® Excel - enter in another cell, text data from cell B2: =("A"&B2&"B")
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and Macintosh Classic MacBinary versions.
- Also included in this package are PCL fonts supplied in 3.8, 9.8 and 16 points.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation Codabar fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
Complete Parts List
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Return Policy ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888