Prices start at $119.00
Create & print Code 128 barcodes as a font - Supports AIM USS Code-128, UCC-128, EAN-128, SSCC-18, SCC14, USPS, Canada Post and other specifications based on Code128 - Patent Pending font technology produces extremely high-quality barcodes - Supplied with normal and human-readable versions.
Complies with ANSI and European (CEN) standards.
Contains over 18 different Code 128 barcode font versions in 6 different formats.
Over 30 free font tools, macros, plug-ins and IDAutomation fontware provided.
Includes examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix, Linux and others.
TrueType, OpenType, PCL laserjet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are included.
Code 128 is a high-density barcode symbology that encodes numbers, symbols, uppercase and lowercase text as well as functions such as returns and tabs. It is the preferred barcode used for many standards including GS1-128, EAN-128, GTIN, UCC-128, ISBT-128, SISAC, SICI, ICCBBA, EAN-14, SSCC-18 and SCC-14. All Code 128 barcodes require a start character, checksum character, and a stop character. Due to the required calculation of a checksum, implementation of Code128 as a barcode font may be difficult without IDAutomation Free Font Tools. Font Tools & IDAutomation Fontware Included - For easy integration into applications, IDAutomation provides several free font tools that can be used with IDAutomation fonts. The font tools automatically format the start, stop and check characters to the barcode font.
Patent Pending Technology
GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) Support
Six (6) Different Heights Provided
Industry Standards - AIM and ISO standards.
Low-Resolution Printer Support - IDAutomation Code 128 barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers. When printing at 203 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 6. When printing at 300 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 4.
Canada Post Support
Easy Function Encoding Capability - IDAutomation Code 128 barcode fonts provide easy methods of encoding functions in barcodes such as returns and tabs.
Embeddable Functionality - Barcode fonts included with the Developer License allow embedding into PDFs, Word documents and other files that support embedding so those who do not have the fonts installed may still generate and print the barcode.
Multiple Language and Locale Support - In the event the system regional setting is not set to "English" or the 1252 Latin-1 codepage, the fonts support the following additional code pages in Windows: 1250 European, 1251 Cyrillic, 1253 Greek, 1254 Turkish, 1255 Hebrew and 1256 Arabic. To obtain a font that will work in any operating system, code page and locale, IDAutomation offers the Universal Barcode Font AdvantageTM, which creates Code 128, EAN-128 and many other barcode types with a single font.
Multiple Formats Provided - When a license is purchased for the Code 128 Barcode Font, the following versions are provided:
- .NET Framework Assembly DLL (100% managed code)
- C++ .h header file
- C# .NET Class Library
- Check digit calculator with Visual Basic 6 and FoxPro source code
- Crystal Reports Formulas
- Crystal Reports UFL (User Function Library)
- DLL for Windows®
- FileMaker Plug-ins
- FoxPro Program Module
- LotusScript Functions for Lotus Notes, Domino and Approach
- Microsoft® Office Macros for Word, Excel and Access with VBA source code
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Oracle Reports Libraries and PLL
- OpenOffice & StarOffice VB macros
- Source Code in Visual Basic, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro and JAVA
- VB.NET Module
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- Also included in this package are PCL laserjet soft fonts in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 points.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
- For the most up to date installation procedures for Macintosh, Unix and other operating systems, please visit the IDAutomation Technical Support Page.
Complete Parts List
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Return Policy ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888