Prices start at $119.00Contains five different font heights for flexibility - Over 30 font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided for easy integration - Includes examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports - Supports UPC-A, UCC-12, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, JAN, Bookland and ISBN barcode standards with a single font - Encodes GTIN 8, 12 and 13 numbers - Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Pocket PC, Macintosh, Unix and Linux - TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laserjet soft fonts are included.
Includes fonts with and without human-readable text.
Patent Pending font technology produces extremely high quality barcodes, even on low resolution printers
IDAutomation's UPC/EAN Barcode Font Advantage Package is an advanced font product with tools, macros and source code that uses a single font file to create UCC-12, UPCA, UPCE, EAN8, EAN13, JAN, ISBN and Bookland barcodes. The fonts meet ANSI, ISO and IEC 2000 specifications (ISO 15420:2000).
For easy integration into applications, IDAutomation provides several Font Tools that are free to use with this product. The font tools automatically format the characters to the barcode font.
UPC, UCC, EAN, JAN, ISBN, Bookland, GTIN-8, GTIN-12 and GTIN-13 barcodes may all be created from IDAutomation's UPC/EAN Barcode Font Advantage Package with the exception of EAN-14, UCC-128 and EAN-128; these are created with the Code 128 Barcode Fonts. The primary purpose for these barcodes is to uniquely identify a product and manufacturer for retail checkout and tracking purposes.
Multiple Font Tools Included - For easy integration into applications, several font tools are provided that are free to use with this package. When it is necessary to create a single barcode, IDAutomation recommends using the Online Font Encoder. Available font tools include the following:
Cross-platform Support - The unique encoding of the fonts in this package allow cross-platform support between Unix, Macintosh and Windows® systems in any locale or language.
Low Resolution Printer Support - IDAutomation UPC/EAN barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher resolution printers. When printing at 203 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 6. When printing at 300 DPI, the point size chosen should be a multiple of 4.
Five Different Heights Provided - Fonts with "S" in the name are "shortened height" fonts that are below what the UCC recommends. However, IDAutomation has observed these shorter symbols used with UPC-A and UPC-E barcodes. Fonts with "M" in the name are "medium height" fonts and are recommended for printing EAN-8 and UPC-E barcodes. Fonts with "L" in the name are the largest with a height of approximately 22mm when printed at 16 points and are recommended for printing UPC-A and EAN-13 barcodes.
Industry Standards - UPC/EAN barcode fonts meet all current GS1, UCC, EAN, European EN 797 and IEC 15420:2000 specifications. All symbols of this barcode specification are in the fonts including human readable characters and add-on symbols.
Embeddable Functionality - The fonts included with the Developer License allow embedding into PDFs, Word documents and other files that support embedding.
Non-Human Readable Fonts Provided - Fonts that exclude the normal human readable characters are provided in this package to support the printing of the human readable variation implementation.
Multiple Font Formats Provided - The following are included in every order:
- .NET Framework Assembly DLL (100% managed code)
- C++ header file
- C# .NET Class Library
- Check digit calculator with Visual Basic 6 and FoxPro source code
- Crystal Reports Formulas (allows distribution of crystal reports without the UFL)
- Crystal Reports UFL (User Function Library)
- DLL for Windows®
- FileMaker Pro Plug-ins
- FoxPro Program Module
- LotusScript Functions for Lotus Notes, Domino and Approach
- Microsoft® Office Macros for Word, Excel and Access with VBA source code
- Microsoft Reporting Services
- Online Font Encoder
- Oracle Reports Libraries and PLL
- OpenOffice & StarOffice VB macros
- Source Code in Visual Basic, C++, PowerBuilder, FoxPro and JAVA
- VB.NET Module
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format. The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided. These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and Macintosh versions.
- Also included in this package are PCL laserjet soft fonts in 12, 16, 20 and 28 points.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
Complete Parts List
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Return Policy ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888