Prices start at $1545.00
Scan and Print Cordless barcode labeling system
No PC Required! No Software Required!
Stand alone cordless barcode label printing - Use a cordless barcode scanner to scan up to 100 feet from the printer.
Inventory barcode relabeling
Work order labeling
Laboratory specimen relabeling
Multi-page document labeling
Multiple box package barcode labeling
Duplicate barcode labels
Healthcare bedside specimen labeling
Code Reader 2300 Bluetooth barcode scanner connects directly to the Zebra GX printer. With the Bluetooth scanner you can roam up to 100 feet away from the printer and scan a barcode to print out a label on the GX printer. System comes plug and play, ready to go with your label definition. Anytime you scan a barcode the printer will print a duplicate barcode label - no software and no PC required!
- Pick from the Zebra GX or Industrial printers.
- Send Hallogram your label design and Hallogram's technical staff can set up your own customized configuration sheet
- Print one or any number of labels with a single scan
- Wide variety of Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal Label sizes available
Scan and Print II Zebra GX Cordless Direct Thermal Labeling System|
Scan and Print II Zebra GX Desktop Direct Thermal Cordless Labeling System
Scan and Print II GX Cordless Direct Thermal Labeling System includes:
Select direct thermal labels for the GX420 printer
- Scan and Print II Programming and Setup
- Zebra GX420 direct thermal printer with Bluetooth interface
- Code CR2300 Linear and 2D Imager Bluetooth Class II scanner with cradle and power supply
Scan and Print GX 203 to GX 300 DPI Print Option|
Scan and Print GX 420 to GX 430 300 DPI Print Option
Scan and Print GX Adjustable Sensor Option with Real Time Clock|
Scan and Print Zebra GX Adjustable Sensor and Real Time Clock Option