LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition is a full-featured, flexible Application
Programmers Interface (API) that allows software developers and system
integrators to incorporate a variety of forms processing and character
recognition support into comprehensive forms processing and data entry
systems. This toolkit allows the recognizing and editing of forms, including
targets, fields and base image. Fields may be added to or deleted from the
loaded form, or existing fields may be modified.
With LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition, developers have available many pre-processing,
reading and post processing options, which optimize overall recognition, speed
and accuracy. Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) technology is available,
and can be tailored to meet specific application requirements. These functions
can be utilized to develop a document processing application from the ground
up or can be easily integrated into an existing document processing system.
Highlights of features in LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition
- Recognition for words (field have more than one character)
- Recognition for characters.
- Recognition characters results will give a recognized character &
alternate character with confidence value.
- Recognition for handprint letters & numbers.
- Recognition for machine print letters & numbers.
- Recognition for machine print letters upper case or lower case.
- Recognition for US & European letters.
- Recognition for other categories ...
- Create new FORM, and edit an existing Form
- Specify the base form for each form (like IRS)
- Field manipulation (add field, update field data like recognition type
(machine print or handprint), and remove fields)
- Character manipulation (add character to specific field, updated character
position, and delete character)
- Target manipulation (add target, updated target information, and delete
- 1 bit file format support such as TIFF, MODCA, CALS, etc.
- Color file format support such as JPEG, PNG, PSD, etc.
- Annotation support
- LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition offers a high level of recognition accuracy on
low resolution or poor quality documents due to excellent pre-processing options
like advanced image processing and document clean-up.
The document clean-up functionality included which can be used to increase
- Border removal- Remove any or all image
borders (black borders surrounding scanned document), with the ability to
specify tolerance level for amount of noise, maximum border size, and variability
of border size.
- Dot removal- Remove dots, specks, and blobs from
documents, specifying min and max dot size.
- Hole Punch removal - Remove hole-punch artifacts,
specifying min and max hole size and count.
- Line removal- Remove horizontal and vertical lines
from scanned images, with the ability to specify minimum line length, maximum line
width, maximum gap for dashed or otherwise broken lines, tolerance values for line
width variance, and other parameters to ensure that valid image objects are preserved.
- Smoothing- Smooth the nicks and bumps on scanned
text characters (or any black-on-white objects), specifying the minimum bump size.
- Text Inversion- Areas on scanned image of white
text (or line objects) on a black background are detected and inverted to black-on-white.
You can specify minimum size and min and max percent-black of regions to be detected.
- LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition gives developers all the functionality
that's necessary to create a powerful document management system.
With the LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition toolkit, developers also get support for
Image Processing (Transforms, Filters, Drawing, Region of Interest), Scanning
(TWAIN or ISIS ®), Color Conversion, Display, Special Effects (choose from more
than 2000 effects), Compression, Image Format (import/export), Printing,
Internet/intranet imaging, Database imaging, Imaging Common Dialogs, and Screen
Non-recognition features include four application programmer interfaces: A
low level API, a C++ class library, and easy to use ActiveX and VCL controls.
Recognition features are available in API only. LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition ships
with sample source code for Visual Basic, C/C++,
Visual C++ (MFC), C++ Builder, Visual J++, Visual FoxPro,
Access, Delphi, and VB and
Java script. And support for Visual Studio 6.0 database connectivity (Oracle,
SQL, OLE DB, ODBC, and JET).
The SDK includes 1 Recognition Dongle and one runtime license for the non
recognition features. Non-recognition features are available in API, C++ class
libraries, ActiveX and VCL
LEADTOOLS Forms Recognition toolkit requires a provided hardware dongle and
runtime licensing based on the deployment of the application you develop.
Several purchase options are available.
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-340-3404