Create Handheld Data Collection Forms in Minutes
Say goodbye to your clipboard, stacks of paper forms and hours of data entry. Pendragon
Forms and Pendragon Forms Enterprise Edition are mobile database solutions that will enable
you to speed up the process of data collection and centralize data storage.
- Create forms without programming
- Collect data in the field
- Synchronize to a database for immediate analysis
- Single PC, network or Internet synchronization
Create your own database applications in as little as a few minutes. Pendragon Forms provides
a complete solution with centralized management of data, deployment and synchronization.
New Features in 4.0
- Field Layout
Customize the layout of form designs for more efficient data collection.
Add pictures to your database records with the new Image field. Create applications for
real estate, product catalogs, survey documentation and more.
- Custom Controls
Pendragon Forms 4.0 ships with custom controls to allow you use a GPS
device, create a stopwatch and capture images with a Palm Zire 71 camera.
Programmers can use the Control Developer Kit to create custom controls.
- Custom Menu
Build a custom picture menu that is launched with Pendragon Forms.
Streamline form selection and enhance the user interface.
- Decorative Graphics
Use graphics to create an attractive user interface.
- Slider Scale field type
- Sketch field type
- Enhanced scripting including scientific calculations
- Three resizable columns on record review screen
- Password protection for forms
- Storage card backup
- Intuitive design interface
- Data control using 23 field types, field attributes and scripting
- Automatically generates data tables
- Works on any Palm OS handheld device
- Scalable to support multiple users
- Easily export to MS Excel or ASCII
Pendragon Forms consists of three components:
- The Forms Manager is an Access 97/Access 200X
database application (Microsoft Access is not required to use this program) that
includes a Form Designer and some simple tools for viewing, managing and exporting
- The Forms Conduit is a bridge between Forms on your desktop and Forms on
you handheld device, and it runs during each HotSync data transfer.
- The Forms Runtime is a program on the handheld device that runs the Forms.
Form Design on the PC
Designing a custom form couldn't be easier, just use our form designer to specify the names
and types for fields of data you want to collect.
After designing your form, you're just four mouse-clicks away from having your form
design synchronized to your handheld device. Pendragon Forms provides many controls
and options at field, form and user level.
After deployment in the Forms Manager, the new form designs will added to the handheld during
the next HotSync® operation.
Pendragon Forms on the Handheld
On your handheld, your form can be edited in two modes:
||In Field View, each field is displayed on its
own screen. This is ideal for surveys in which each question on the form is to be
answered sequentially. Field view provides more space for responses and data entry tools.
For example, in this mode, numeric fields have an on-screen numeric keypad.
||In Record View, you can view and edit eleven fields
at once. The list can be scrolled to see more fields. You can also browse multiple records
using the navigation buttons.
Pendragon Forms Advanced Features
Pendragon Forms Specifications
Check out the Palm Barcode Scanners
Check out the Comparison Chart for PDA Software and Hardware.
Shopping Cart ||
Site Map ||
Search HALLoGRAM ||
Request More Information
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-340-3404