Data Matrix Font and Encoder Advantage Package
Prices start at $171.00
Data Matrix is a popular 2D barcode symbology that is capable of encoding much larger quantities of data than standard linear barcodes - The data encoded in a Data Matrix barcode may include text letters, numbers and actual bytes of data such as extended characters, Unicode characters and even small images - Consider restricting the data-to-encode into each symbol due to the fact that many 2D barcode scanners have difficulty reading barcodes that contain more than approximately 800 characters of data.
- Generates 2D Data Matrix barcodes, including ECC200 and UID markings, with fonts and font encoder tools.
- Complies with ECC200, Department of Defense UID, ANSI/AIM C11, ISO/IEC 16022, ISO/IEC 15434, MIL-STD-130 and other specifications that require Data Matrix.
- Easily integrates with many 32 and 64-bit platforms such as Windows 7, Mac, Linux, UNIX and applications including Microsoft 2013 Excel, Word, Access, Crystal Reports, FileMaker Pro, VB, .NET, Java, ActiveX and many others.
- Utilizes Vertical Interleaved TechnologyTM, which allows for the display or printing of barcodes as small as 3 points, an X dimension of .025CM (10 mils).
- Supports encoding of Functions, such as Tab, Escape and others, allowing scanned data to output to a variety of fields rather than just one.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Data Matrix fonts require special formatting so that the data-to-encode will create a readable barcode when the font is applied to it. Font encoders and graphic encoders are provided to complete this encoding process automatically.
Shopping Cart ||
Data Matrix Font Package - License
Data Matrix Font Package - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.