Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Font Advantage Package
Prices start at $119.00
Interleaved 2 of 5, also known as ITF, is a numeric barcode which is used for encoding number pairs in a high-density barcode format - Interleaved 2 of 5 was designed for character self-checking, which eliminates the requirement for checksum characters; although checksum characters are required by some ITF specifications because they do maximize data integrity - ITF barcodes always contain an even number of digits, because a single ITF barcode character represents two numbers to achieve a higher density than other barcode types.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Fonts Package
- Generate barcodes based on Interleaved 2 of 5 fonts such as ITF-14, EAN-14, SSC-14, DUN14, ITF, I2of5, Identcode and Leitcode.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64-bit systems including Microsoft® Office 2010 and Windows® 7 as well as Windows, Pocket PC, Mac, UNIX and Linux operating systems.
- Examples for OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Crystal Reports.
- Contains 24 different ITF font versions in various heights and formats such as True Type, Open Type, PCL and Postscript.
- Includes ITF barcode fonts with and without bearer bars as well as normal and human-readable versions.
- Complies with ITF, ANSI, AIM USS and European (CEN) standards.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- All I2of5 fonts require special formatting so that the data will create a readable ITF barcode when the font is applied to it. Over 30 barcode font encoder tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically.
Shopping Cart ||
Interleaved 2 of 5 Font Package - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.