Codabar Barcode Font Advantage Package
Prices start at $85.00
The Codabar barcode symbology is used for various numeric barcoding applications including libraries, blood banks and parcels - The Codabar barcode was designed for character self-checking, eliminating the requirement for checksum characters - However, checksum characters in the Codabar barcode are optional, and they do maximize data integrity.
Codabar Barcode Font Package
- Easily print Codabar barcodes as a font in many applications.
- Supplied with several normal and human-readable versions.
- Includes TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Mac, UNIX and Linux and more.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- All Codabar Fonts require special formatting so that the data, when the barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Over 30 royalty free font tools, macros and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically.
- Supports Rationalized Codabar, USD-4, NW-7, 2 of 7 Code and other specifications based on the Codabar barcode.
- Implementing solutions with IDAutomation Codabar fonts provides a high level of scalability with operating systems, applications and printer independence.
Shopping Cart ||
Codabar Font Package - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.