PDF417 Barcode Font and Encoder Advantage Package
Prices start at $171.00
Approximately 850 characters can be dependably encoded and read with the PDF417 barcode symbology - High barcode area efficiency means that large amounts of text and data can be stored in a PDF417 barcode - Because the 2D PDF417 font uses Reed Solomon error correction, it can withstand some damage without loss of data - This high-level error correction results in a decrease of PDF417 barcode read errors and is far more advanced than linear barcodes, which use check digits.
PDF417 Barcode Font and Encoder
- Generates 2D PDF417 barcodes, including MacroPDF and Truncated PDF using fonts and encoder tools.
- Supports USS AIM PDF417 and FedEx PDF417 specifications for accurate barcode display and printing.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64-bit operating systems and applications including Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows 8.
- Includes various font formats for maximum flexibility, such as TrueType, OpenType, PCL and Postscript formats.
vAvailable encoders include Crystal Reports UFL, FileMaker Pro .NET DLL, Java Class Library, C++ Header .h File, ActiveX Control, ASP.NET Web Server Control and much more.
- Uses IDAutomation Vertical Interleaved TechnologyTM for improved performance.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- PDF417 fonts require special formatting so that the data-to-encode will be readable when the PDF417 font is applied. Font encoders are provided to automatically complete this.
Shopping Cart ||
PDF417 Barcode Font Package - Licensing
PDF417 Barcode Font Package - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.