MSI Plessey Barcode Font Advantage Package
Prices start at $85.00
The MSI Plessey barcode symbology was designed in the 1970s by the Plessey Company in England, and has practiced primarily in libraries and retail applications - The Plessey barcode character set consists of barcode symbols representing the numbers 0-9, the start character and the stop character - In the MSI font, the parentheses are used for start and stop characters.
MSI Plessey Barcode Fonts
- Generates MSI barcodes, also known as MSI Code or Pulse Width Modulated barcodes, with fonts in a variety of operating environments and applications.
- Developers may embed these fonts into document types that support embedding, such as Microsoft® Word or Adobe PDF documents.
- Easy integration with 32 and 64-bit operating systems such as Windows® 7 & 8, Mac, Linux and UNIX, and many applications including Excel, Word, Access, .NET, VB and Java.
- 8 font versions in TrueType, Open Type, PCL and PostScript formats to support different height requirements, and human readable MSI barcodes.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- All Plessey barcodes require special formatting so that the data, when the barcode font is applied, will be scannable. Over 30 royalty free font encoders, macros and plug-ins are provided to complete this automatically.
Shopping Cart ||
MSI Plessey Font Package - Licensing
MSI Plessey Font Package - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.