Granit 1280i Industrial-Grade Full Range Laser Scanner
Prices start at $558.00
The GranitTM 1280i industrial-grade laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 54' (16.5m), or as close as 3.5" (8.9cm) - Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and true industrial-strength ruggedness.
Granit 1280i Industrial-Grade Full Range Laser Scanner Features and Benefits
- Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54' (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5" (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90 bends at -30C and continues to communicate when 60 pounds of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30C (-22F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes:Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry
- Remote MasterMindTM Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location
Shopping Cart ||
Granit 1280i - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.