Universal Barcode Font Advantage
Prices start at $199.00
Generate Code 128 and other linear barcodes from a single font on Mac OSX, Windows and more with the IDAutomation Universal Barcode Font Advantage Package (TM).
- Create and print many different barcode types with a single font in Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix-based systems.
- Supports multiple languages with double-byte character sets such as Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
- TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font versions are included. Compatible with 32 and 64-bit systems including Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7.
- Supports AIM USS Code 128, GS1-128, EAN-128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, USPS Intelligent Mail, OneCode, Postnet and Planet.
- Universal Fonts require special formatting with font encoders, tools and source code, royalty-free so that the data will generate a readable barcode when the font is applied.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above, Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser.
- Separate Windows and Mac packages include examples for:
- Mac: Office 2004, FileMaker, OpenOffice, Java and AppleScript.
- Windows: Office, Excel, Access, FileMaker, Crystal Reports, VB, C#, Java and others.
- 2D Universal Fonts for generating Aztec, Data Matrix, QR-Code and PDF417 barcodes.
Shopping Cart ||
Universal Barcode Font Advantage - Licensing
Universal Barcode Font Advantage - Product Brochure
Search BarcodeStore ||
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-972-4888
HALLoGRAM LLC, All
Products mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners.